Um, can we please talk about how gorgeous all of these sandals from Anthropologie are? I seriously want every single one of these on my feet this summer. There are so many different styles that are perfect for work, the beach, music festivals, or any of the other things that will be happening in the coming months. My birthday is coming up soon so I may just have to treat myself to a pair...or two!
One of my favorite things about Springtime, besides the amazing weather, is how many beautiful shoes there are to choose from! Finally I can wear sandals again! I have comprised a list of six of the top shoes I am lusting over for Spring this year. Leave me a comment and let me know what you are most looking forward to doing this Spring.
1. SAWYER D'ORSAY SANDAL
2. ROONEY FISHERMAN SANDAL
3. HENRY STACKED HEEL SANDAL
4. WINONA SLIDE SANDAL
5. LITA MIGNON SANDAL
6. SARIE STRAPPY SANDAL
I am seriously obsessed with Free People. I feel that this is a brand that allows me to express multiple sides of my personality. There are looks ranging from grunge to romantic, hippie and bohemian, to beach and festival wear. Free People allows room for me to be unique since many of their items can be layered and styled in multiple ways. Like many great things in the fashion world, Free People clothing can be pricey. Most of the things I am lusting over right now are what I consider to be "investment pieces". I know a few people who have bought Free People dresses for their boho or outdoor wedding dress (something I will definitely consider if I get married). To post everything I love from Free People I would have to post basically the entire site so here are four things that I am seriously drooling over.
Hill Country Lace Up Dress , Joe Lace Up Boot (by Jeffrey Campbell), Heart of Gold Skirt , Backstage Boot (by Jeffrey Campbell)
Free People also has a really cool blog you can check out by clicking here.
Comment below and tell me what your favorite brand or style is! Also, which boots do you like better of the ones above? Because I'm leaning towards buying the lace up ones but I can't decide!
I hope everyone had a great labor day and that you all got to stay home and sleep in late for once like I did! Things have been kind of hectic at work this week so I haven't had much time to post. I do however have some wonderful things planned to share with you guys in the near future. For now, here are a few things that I am currently drooling over...
1. Lionette Andaman Hand Bracelet in White -- I've been looking at hand bracelets/hand jewelry a lot lately. And while there are many lovely inexpensive pieces that can be found (such as this one here), this piece is my favorite that I have seen all year. I guess for $730.00, it better be. Sigh, if only I had a disposable income that would allow me these luxuries...
2. Vintage Lace Dress -- I love Pixie Market and I am constantly checking their website to fulfill my grunge style addiction. I am a woman of many tastes and styles. I love high-end designer and couture, but I also love thrift store finds and re-fashioning and everything in between. Anyway, I saw this "vintage" lace dress and I thought it was beautiful. It could be styled so many different ways. I didn't buy it though because it looks like it is pretty sheer on top and also has the completely sheer V, making it difficult to find the right slip to wear underneath. I usually prefer clothes that I can just throw on and wear without having to worry about whether or not the world can see my boobs.
3. ModCloth Stitch a Ride Flat -- I love all things embroidered! These adorable embroidered flats from ModCloth would be great for a casual day with dark skinny jeans and a t-shirt. They only have a few left in stock but they only cost $32.99!
4. Tibi Shane Clear Strap Pump -- I know I already shared this shoe with you guys on my shoe obsession post but I had to put it on here again because they are no longer on the Tibi website and they are sold out on Shopbop. I want these shoes SO bad. They are absolutely perfect! I couldn't afford them when they were available and now they have forever gone into shoe heaven.
Sarah is a textile designer and blogger living in GA. She loves all things beauty, fashion, art, music, books, film, photography, DIY, and so much more! She has too many interests which is why she changed her major 4 times in college! xx