2. I've had my eye on this Marrakech Swing Chair from Urban Outfitters for a while now. It finally went on sale and I almost ordered it but after reading the reviews, I discovered that there is a chance I will not receive a chair in these colors. Also, I'm not really sure if my ceiling could hold it. Hmm...still debating.
3. I love this Shot Glass Flask (Urban Outfitters) because there have been many times that I have been at a party and we did not have enough shot glasses. It is cute and convenient and just looks cool. Unfortunately, I am so busy with my new "big girl" job that I rarely have time for parties these days so I'm not sure how much actually use I would get out of it.
4. I am a big fan of rocks, minerals, crystals and such. My favorite is quartz and these Druzy Quartz Knobs from Anthropologie would be a sweet addition to my bedroom dresser.
5. This beautiful side table is designed by Kenyon Yeh who works in Taiwan making all sorts of lovely, modern furniture. I actually think I could have made something similar to this while I was doing my undergrad studies. I took a sculpture class where we learned how to weld and had full access to the welding studio. I wish I had taken advantage of the studio more when I had access to it but I was just so busy with school projects that I didn't get around to many personal projects. I would love to have this table in soft grey.
6. I love printmaking and handmade stationary, stamps, textiles, etc. I found this adorable "Print Workshop" Book by Yellow Owl Workshop which gives you ideas and techniques to use for so many different projects or experiments. This book is a great deal for only $20!