Here are some of the more popular ones in alphabetical order:
- Beauty Army - $12/month for a choice of 6 beauty products. One of the few sites that lets you choose which specific products you want from a limited selection. Mostly sample sizes. Chance to earn discounts through referrals and reviews.
- Beauty Box 5 - 5 travel, deluxe, and full-sized samples each month for $12/month. Free shipping. Wide range of products from luxury to vegan. SheKnows 2013 Beauty Awards Finalist. *See below*
- Birchbox - $10/month for women, $20/month for men. Chance to earn points for discounts on full-sized products. 4-5 samples in each box including beauty products, and some non-beauty products.
- Eco Emi - For those who want all natural or eco-friendly products, pay $15/month for 5+ samples of beauty products, snacks, etc.
- GlossyBox - $21/month for 5 deluxe sized beauty products (makeup, tools, skin care, perfume, etc.) in each box.
- Goodebox - $16/month includes 6-7 trial sized products (some eco-friendly, some not)
- Ipsy - Only $10 but you might get put on a waiting list when you first subscribe. Comes with a glam bag to gold your stuff, 4-5 products (trial or full-size), discount codes for purchasing through their site, and a community to personalize your items and swap samples you don't want. Chance to earn rewards through referrals. Free shipping.
- Julep - Focuses mainly on nail products. Create a style profile and see what your $20 subscription will give you.
- Sample Society - Includes 5 deluxe sized luxury or indie brand products each month plus an Allure mini-magazine with tips. $15/month + tax
- Test Tube - $29.95 per "tube" which includes a New Beauty magazine and deluxe and full-sized product samples.
I know I am definitely curious about trying a few of these! I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE getting packages in the mail! Heck, I love getting anything in the mail that isn't a bill. It would feel like a mini-Christmas every month! So what do you guys think? Have you ever or do you currently subscribe to a monthly beauty box? Let me know your opinions in the comments below!
Beauty Box 5 has generously offered to send me a complimentary beauty box so that I can review here for you guys! I am so excited about this. I promise to give a completely honest review and I hope you all look forward to it as much as I do. Have an amazing weekend! xx