Castor & Pollux
Here is a short film presented by Benah. It came out several years ago but I still enjoy it so I wanted to share it with you. If you have any favorite short films you recommend I watch, feel free to comment below and let me know :)
Written and directed by Ben Briand.
1. Sometimes I think I just might go walking/jogging around my neighborhood but I prefer to do this by myself, clear my head. On the rare occasion that I actually do this, I'm always slightly nervous that something will happen and I will not be able to protect myself. I use to take Judo (Martial Arts) but that was like, eight years ago so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't help me any more. Anyway, I think this Mace Gun looks totally badass and would scare off most predators who might try to mess with me.
2. I've had my eye on this Marrakech Swing Chair from Urban Outfitters for a while now. It finally went on sale and I almost ordered it but after reading the reviews, I discovered that there is a chance I will not receive a chair in these colors. Also, I'm not really sure if my ceiling could hold it. Hmm...still debating.
3. I love this Shot Glass Flask (Urban Outfitters) because there have been many times that I have been at a party and we did not have enough shot glasses. It is cute and convenient and just looks cool. Unfortunately, I am so busy with my new "big girl" job that I rarely have time for parties these days so I'm not sure how much actually use I would get out of it.
4. I am a big fan of rocks, minerals, crystals and such. My favorite is quartz and these Druzy Quartz Knobs from Anthropologie would be a sweet addition to my bedroom dresser.
5. This beautiful side table is designed by Kenyon Yeh who works in Taiwan making all sorts of lovely, modern furniture. I actually think I could have made something similar to this while I was doing my undergrad studies. I took a sculpture class where we learned how to weld and had full access to the welding studio. I wish I had taken advantage of the studio more when I had access to it but I was just so busy with school projects that I didn't get around to many personal projects. I would love to have this table in soft grey.
6. I love printmaking and handmade stationary, stamps, textiles, etc. I found this adorable "Print Workshop" Book by Yellow Owl Workshop which gives you ideas and techniques to use for so many different projects or experiments. This book is a great deal for only $20!
Sarah is a textile designer and blogger living in GA. She loves all things beauty, fashion, art, music, books, film, photography, DIY, and so much more! She has too many interests which is why she changed her major 4 times in college! xx